Membership has its benefits. Annual memberships to the Chico Triathlon Club are available for individuals ($40), families ($80), and students ($30 – student ID required). Individual and student memberships include a Technical T-Shirt with club logo (modeled at right). Family memberships include two Technical T-Shirts. All new members receive a CTC water bottle.
There are three ways to join the Chico Triathlon Club:
- Register and pay online via Paypal. Begin by clicking the Join NOW button above.
- Print out and complete a Membership Form, then snail mail it along with a check to the PO Box on the form.
- Drop by North Rim and complete a membership form there, where you can pay via cash, check, or credit card ($2 processing fee applies for credit card payment of the membership fee at North Rim).
Renewing an existing membership:
- Want to renew online without updating any information? Proceed straight to the Payment page.
- Want to renew online with a change in name, address, phone number, email, …? Proceed to the Payment page and include instructions in the comments.
- Want to renew by snail mail? Send a check to Chico Triathlon Club, PO Box 8984, Chico, CA 95927 (be sure your name is included on the check).
- Want to renew in person via cash, check, or credit card ($2 fee applies)? Drop by North Rim in downtown Chico.
Current member benefits:
- Free Technical T-Shirt with CTC Logo (pick up at North Rim when you join)
- Free water bottle with CTC Logo (pick up at North Rim when you join)
- Race Reimbursement (2021 race is Black Butte Triathlon)
- 10% off all merchandise at North Rim
- 50% off bike fits at North Rim
- 20% off custom Footbalance insoles at North Rim
- Wheel and Bike Box loaner program at North Rim
- Waller Financial Coaching is offering several benefits to Tri Club members:
1) 90 minutes of financial planning work at no cost ($375 value)
2) Currently serving board members will receive one consultation per year at no cost ($250)
3) Investment-only services for current Chico Tri Club members if appropriate for their situation. "Investment-only" service is not offered to the general public and will only be available while a club member. Financial planning is the best way to reach your financial goals, but I recognize that some people may not be ready for comprehensive financial planning. I am willing to work with triathletes at any stage of their journey toward financial independence. (Some people are prepared for an Ironman right away, and others need to start with a 5k.)
- Free one-hour quickbooks training at Stoner & Associates
- $50 off tax preparation fee at Stoner & Associates
- 10% off any service at Sweetwater Day Spa
- 20% off Training Programs at Fleet Feet
- 10% off all merchandise at Fleet Feet
- One-year memberships at the discounted three-year membership rate at In Motion Fitness
- Discounted memberships at Beyond Fitness in a reciprocal agreement with In Motion Fitness
- Discounts on Xterra Wetsuits. Discount code is C-CHICO.
- Club Insurance from USA Triathlon when participating in any CTC workout or other club event
List of current club members:
* Charter Member